Sunday, June 5, 2011

Helenes Rolles : first love


Here's a song I've heard in early of 90's. In french.
And, since then, it get stuck in my head, forever and ever.

With me, I have some good memories 
(or bad memories - based on situation) 
with this song.

But, for a long time, I've never know what this song is, 
and of course, who the singer is.

Just recently, when come to my office, with the foreigner company, 
a girl - work as officer - tune this song.

I asked her about name of this song. then, 
2 hours later, an
 order to ebay has made.

I bought a 2nd CD of Hellen Rolles. 
Cost me 15 euro for a second hand CD.

May be it's garbage to someone. 
But a treasure for me.

All I say is: this song smooth as silk. 
The lyric, contained all of my sentiment ... in a certain moment.

 How sweet and bittering first love was.

Captain xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"