Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marriage d'amour de Linh & Evan - Sept 26, 2009



"Once he finally came back, we had the food organized and started getting the cake ready. I unwrapped the cake box and opened the lid. I immediately noticed a white ribbon on it with the words "Linh, will you marry me?" I was shocked! I turned to find him behind me down on one knee saying, "Linh, I love you ... blah ... blah ... blah .... will you marry me?" I honestly couldn't remember what he said! I was in shock with tears streaming down my face. I was able to mutter an, "Of course!" in reply"


For this memorable great day for you,
Captain TRAN and Shalala Air Company is happy
to offer this "Marriage d'Amour" melody
to the newlyweds Evan & Linh.
Congratulations !


No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"