Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Greece - MILOS island 2/2


Anne Marie has censored the title pictures of me !!!
So I can only say that Milos Island is a dangerous place.
The Venus of Milos has her arms broken.
And I have a tooth broken there.
It happened while eating a greek pie ...But you have no pics.






Hello Phaedra Richter ! ( what a lovely name ! )

Wellcome to you !
Be confortable.
Today my pictures are censored but it's not usual.
And I select only non agressive music !

Nice day to you !
Captain TRAN

1 comment:

  1. Hello Phaedra Richter ! ( what a lovely name ! )

    Wellcome to you !
    Be confortable.
    Today my pictures are censored but it's not usual.
    And I select only non agressive music !

    Nice day to you !
    Captain TRAN

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"