Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shalala Air Addict



I realize that I'm becoming addicted to my own ShalalaAir Blog !
So I should consult now my doctor.
But I doubt that he has some drugs agains the power of my ShalalaAir Blog.
So I just take a rest for 4 weeks.

For my last summer vacation in Greece,
there are the pics at Sifnos and Santorin islands not yet posted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You find below 3 videos played by a Tenor Saxo Player.
With his incredible musicality, he manages to make the beat music listenable !
Yes ! really !
For that he is a real Genius !
You can level up your loadspeakers !

Bye bye ... !








2 comments:

  1. Hi captain!
    How are you doing? Shalala is each time better! I can't believe there was not a link for your blog in mine. But I am making up for my lack of attention, right now!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mirian !

    You are very strong not to be addicted with your 7 blogs ! May be Jean Louis is the medicine ?.

    I needed strong brakes not to resume my blog before the 4 weeks !
    Now the delay of 4 weeks is over ...

    Bonjour aussi à Jean Louis !
    Captain TRAN

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"