Monday, August 23, 2010

Brazil a dream or a nightmare ?



I am going to Brazil for my holidays for one month starting next week and
I've received warnings from many people :
- dangerous place
- risk of theft
- risk of attack
- risk of kidnapping
- risk of being shot dead
 ...

Instead of fear, 
some other people are very enthusiastic about Brazil.


So mixed feelings about Brazil...:)

Brazil is like ... a temptation 
to go or to resist ?

I feel that She wants to charm me, 
and me for her ?

She wants to charm me,
And there's a madness to stay wise ! 
I've only one desire : 
-to follow the temptation...
-to follow the beat ...

She has a call of lighthearted misdemeanors ?
Am I a so beautiful victim for Her ?
And the crime is so happy for Her ?
Is it beautiful when it's ugly ?.

Even if the matter is not safe, 
don't run away, don't worry ... 
Charm her without delay ...
( I try to say to myself ... )

Brazil is a runaway ticket ?
And I am like a condemned person ...
And I am like a kamikaze ...

For Her,
Am I a legionnaire that wants the benefits of travel without enlisting ?
Should I fall in love with Her forever...
May be ! Yes, May be !!! Who knows ?


ShalalaAir Passengers, 
Now, you all understand that your Captain 
is neither courageous nor daring.
And he is not even careful :
He did not make his will !


2 comments:

  1. Hei.....meu filho O Brasil é " macho" !!!! nao é mulher !
    O Brasil pode ser para quem sabe olhar, ouvir, sentir , um paraiso ! .....paraiso tropical abençoado por Deus e natureza !
    Você vai perceber là um povo carinhoso e alegre !!!
    para quem quer O Brasil pode ser o pais do sul onde um francês pode sr muito feliz !
    Bem vindo captain Tran no "paraiso"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The news and the reports on TV about the Brazil impress and disturb.
    But your words give another feeling about the country :)
    Thank you for your kind and exciting words !

    And if you know some brasilian songs in the tune of Shalala Music, I'm happy to know them :)
    Thank you !

    Captain TRAN

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"