Saturday, January 23, 2010

Captain TRAN a champion





I'm on a diet, or a die :),  with a very limiting food :
only vegetable and fruits for food !

No bread, no pastry.
No fish, no flesh.
No oil, no butter, no fat, ...
No cake, no biscuit, no smoothie, no patisserie, ...
No chocolate, no coffee, ...
No beer, no wine, no aperitif, ...
No salt, no pepper, no spice, ...

Just vegetables and fruits for food without even salt add.
You can't imagine how the lack of salt is very very very hard !


This morning I went food shopping.
So hard time to see all these aperitifs and patisserie and owens and roasts ...

But I'm near, very near the end.
After 3 weeks on diet, tomorrow will be THE END !!!
WOW !!!
No doubt I'm a champion !


See what I've bought this morning !



No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"