Sunday, January 3, 2010

Latest news from VN, USA, AUSTRALIA



From captain DutchFlyer ( VIETNAM - Saigon ) 
Hi Captain,
First, happy new year. Wishing all the best to your family.
Second, I'll tell you our family story, in short, of course :-)
In the New Year's day, asual we gathered at my grandpa's house, cooking and eating.
We cooked "ba'nh xe`o", drinking champagne, wine...
You tasted before when visited my family, didn't you remember?

My grandpa's health is also very good.
I've got some picture for you.
In these, you'll find Ms Thu, Mrs 6, Mrs 5 (my mom), Ms 11, my old grandpa.

Ah, when staying at my granpa's house, I've also taken some flower shots and uploaded to picasa.
Could you pay a visit at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dutchflyer/CloseUpOnTheNewYearSDay#

Lastly, hope a new year with wealthy and happiness.
Bb captain.




============================================
From Anh Hung ( AUTRALIA - Sydney )
Sydney's New Year's fireworks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhN6v7E5Yhk


=============================================
From Anh Sang ( USA - Minnesota )



Happy New Year Card
















No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"