Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fedralita : Love you for ever





Compositions of Fedralita, titled "Love you for ever".

On the blog of Fedralita, You can read the story telling
the unconditional love of a mother for her baby / teenager / adult child


Fedralita,
Lovely and original composition, pleasing to the eye.
A lot of eye-catching details.
All in a graceful fine mess.
The little blonde and the young blonde lady draw of course attention.

Of course, we always hope to see the Fedralita girl smiling...
But it would seem that we have to content ourselves with a Fedralita style about herself.
Much more eloquent in the eye than on the lips.

Girls around here say that you are rather solemn/sombre.
Because they never see you smile in your portait gallery.

But I think it is an art gallery.
It's Fedralita style, Fedralita label, Fedralita trademark.
Distant but present.
Distant but not insensitive
Distant but drawing attention
Distant but in the same time inviting.
Just like a luxury branded article ( sorry for the figurative expression :) )
Mysterious and impossible dream ... but nevertheless suitable for viewing !

Some pictures of you from paparazzis


Very true to yourself i.e. without smile :)

I think that If Fedralita don't smile on her lips, however she smiles in her mind/heart.
( her body often in motion and her cheerful graphic reveal the true Fedralita )

I think that the true Fedralita has a well-balanced, happy and beloved childhood.

Is she romantic ?
Is she dreamer ?
I've no idea about that, but she is feminine.

May be she is more logic than romantic ?
May be she is more germanic than greek ?
I've no idea about that but she is an active person.

She is not a lazy person.
She is daring.
She is self-confident.

As human being, I think she is a happy person,
she has keeping her happy childhood in her heart.
And she is most touched by love.
...

As you see Fedralita, I have to drop all my reserve to defend you agains the girls around here ... :)
Of course, it amuse me ...
I don't need to justify you.
And you also don't need to jusitfy yourself.
It could be fun for you to have an idea of what could people could think about you,
just looking your graphics and portraits.
Because it's all what I know about you.

Happy new year Fedralita.
And cancel all what I have writen !.




I already put this music on your gallery.
It seems that the charactere in the film could also fit your personality ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"