Friday, April 9, 2010

Fedralita : I forget to tell you.







( If the above video is not visible,just refresh by F5 key )


I'm sorry but my YouTube video below is geo-blocked.
May be you can't watch it.
It has less quality in sound
but higher in video if you see it in HD


 ( Button FullScreen to full screen )


I have a smile
Stretched from ear to ear
To see you walking down the road

We meet at the lights
I stare for a while
The world around disappears

Just you and me
On this island of hope
A breath between us could be miles

Let me surround you
My sea to your shore
Let me be the calm you seek

Oh and every time I'm close to you
There's too much I can't say
And you just walk away

And I forgot
To tell you
I love you
And the nights
Too long
And cold here
Without you
I grieve in my condition
For I cannot find the strength to say I need you so

Oh and every time I'm close to you
There?s too much I can't say
And you just walk away

And I forgot
To tell you
I love you
And the night is
Too long
And cold here
Without you


About this song, "I love you" of Sarah Maclahan, Youtubers tell it in glowing terms ! :

A masterful mix of Music, Voice, Beauty, Emotion
She's like that hot art teacher you NEVER had in high school.
She could sing the birds down out of trees
Awesome song..
Absolutely beautiful.....
So sublime...
Beautiful...end the relationship in this beautiful note...
So profound and fascinating!
Truly amazing
True poetry
So great! No other words
A stunningly beautiful song
Just truly Amazing. Sarah's voice enters the soul the moment she begins to sing.
The most romantic, most beautiful song ever!
What a voice my god!
A beautiful voice with, matching beautiful words.
Voce bellissima non ci sono parole basta ascoltarla con il cuore.
She really takes my soul away...so beautiful...so breath taking..
Forever in my heart<3
"And life's too long, and cold here without you............"

As a surprise, I chose this as the music for my wife to walk? down the aisle to on our wedding. Perfect music for a perfect occasion on our perfect day.
"I love you" : sono solo due parole... ma così difficili da dire ...
And i forgot to say I love you... and now it's too late... :/

This song was my favorite song since 1998,
I was so in love with this guy and this song always made us feel like we were in our own world.......
Miss those times I still love him.......

I don't know why, but this has been my favorite love song since as far back as I can remember.
This will be played on my funeral
cheerful thought, for a moment this could have ruined the song too :)

I love how she says " I need you so bad" at the end...you could feel the intense emotion.
A song that reaches into your chest to clutch your heart and a voice to embrace? your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"