Wednesday, April 7, 2010

JC and you.



Sometime, let me tell you something about my so wonderful and so beautiful God&JC.
Music is only a (pale) reflection of a side of the beauty of my God.

So ...
I'm Captain of Shalala Air Blog ( your fantastic choice ! )
And the Captain of your life is ... JC himself !

You know me ( a little bit )
But you don't know JC personally in person.
Right ?
And yet JC is your most legitimate relationship !

--------------

God himself, in person, always have personal relationship with a man.
From the beginning !
God had a personal relationship with Adam&Eve.
God had a personal relationship with Noah.
God had a personal relationship with Abraham.
God had a personal relationship with Isaac.
God had a personal relationship with Jacob.
...
It's so true that, when he appeared to Moses, he said :
"I'm the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob" (Ex3/6)

--------------

Nothing changes in the New Testament !
God himself always want to be in close relationship with a man/woman.

JC is not a prophet.
JC is not a man of God.
JC is himself God !

Bible say "the father", "the son".
It's simply a human language to say that there is a very close link
between God and JC. For JC is himself God.

When God creates the world and  humans.
We can see the royal "we" : "Let us make man in our image, like us:" (Gen.1/26)

The New Testament says more about JC as God of creation :
"From the first he (JC) was the Word, and the Word was in relation with God and was God.
...All things came into existence through him, and without him nothing was" (Jn.1)
"by JC also God made the worlds" (Heb.1)
"Let all the angels of God give him worship ...
 to the Son (JC) he says, Your seat of power, O God, is for ever and ever " (Heb.1)

--------------

JC has 2 titles :
"the Son of God" ( ie equal God himself. See in my Comment ).
And, coming to our world as a man, he is "the Son of man"

He is the "Son of man".
He is my "son".
He is my representantive.

He can be my true "son", and he can be my true representantive.
As God for all the creation, he has a legitimacy to be me for me.
He has a legitimacy to be you for you ( my dear Shalala Air Passenger ... :) )

So you and me,
we are deeply concerned when JC was crucified.
we are deeply concerned when JC was died.
we are deeply concerned when JC was raisen from the dead.


In fact,
I'm crucified when JC was crucified !
I'm died when JC was died !
And I'm raisen when JC was raisen from the dead.

--------------

Of course you have to understand what doest it meant to be crucified,to be died,to be raisen ...

I have so many fascinating and useful things to share with you about the admirable and glorious works of my so beautiful God&JC.
I would like to be helpful for you my dear Shalala Air Passengers.
But this blog is not a suitable place for that.
I'm thinking about...

For me, there are 2 type of rich man.
The man that is rich by the fortune, property, estate, ... of this world.
The man that is rich by taking possession of the treasures of God himself.

--------------

This post is just to tell you  that you really have :
a very high relationship with JC/God himself
a very precious relation with JC/God
a very glorious relation with JC/God

Your thruest  relation is with JC/God
Your most intimate relation is with JC/God
Your most legitimate relation is with JC/God himself.

He is your Creator and Father.
He has a legitimate relation with you.
And he always wants to have a personal relationship with a man, a woman, a Shalala Air Passenger...

Captain TRAN

"God who did not keep back his only Son,
 but gave him up for us all,
 will he not with him freely give us all things?" ( Rom.8/32 )

1 comment:

  1. When JC says "I'm the Son of God",
    every body understood that JC says "I'm equal of God".
    The religeous men were very outraged.
    This is the only reason why they want to kill JC.

    "We are not stoning you for a good work but for evil words; because being a man you make yourself God." (Jn10)

    "And the Jews made answer, We have a law, and by that law it is right for him to be put to death
    because he said he was the Son of God" (Jn19)

    If JC is just a prophet or a man of God,
    there's no link between him and me.
    And when he was crucified I'm not concerned.

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"