Sunday, June 6, 2010

Someone love you !




I rewrite this video at my way ... :)


This morning, we (me and ...) had a simple speach about the love of God :

"Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her" (Ep5/25)
"God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son" (Jn3/16)
"Yet I have loved Jacob" (Mal1/2)


-The first look and feeling of God for us is his love
 The first look is not on our failings, faults, failures ... and what is disgraceful.

-It's not easy to say why God love us.
 Jacob meant "cheat", "usurper". And this is the true Jacob...
 But God has loved Jacob...
 I can't say why God love me so much. Because I'm far to be perfect ...
 - and I'm not absolutely beautiful :)  -
 I have just to accept, to rejoice, to thank.
 To say "Yes". You love me with the most sincerity and authenticity !

-"Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her".
 His love for me lead him to bother by my sorrows, sufferings, problems, fears, shames, ...
 I can trust in him, and not have shame, because He comes to me, in the name of his love.

-The prodigal son had his meal with the pigs, having squandered all his inheritance.
 In spite of his situation, he wanted to come back home, to his father.
 What will he find at the front door ?
 "But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him.
  And the son said to him, `Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.
  But the father said to his slaves, `Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet;
  and bring the fattened calf, kill it, and let us eat and celebrate"
 His father didn't see the dirtiness, the awfull smell, and the shame on his son.
 The first feeling for his son is love.

- Give a reply to the love of God/Jesus is the first thing that God is interested in.
  3 times, Peter betrayed Jesus.
  And when they met again, 3 times, Jesus  asked to Peter : "Do you love me ?"
  Peter need  to know that the first look and feeling of Jesus for him
  is that Jesus loves him.
  Peter has to receive the love of Jesus for him, before his failings, fault, failure, shames, ...

- Do you know that God/Jesus love you ... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"