Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tunisia my Love




From 04/17 to 04/24 I'll be in Tunisia 
meeting my family coming from Australia, USA, France.
Tunisia is like my homeland. 
I lived there with all my family for 7 years.
We had a very pleasant life.
It was war time in VietNam.
But for us, it was a peaceful time in Tunisia.
My dad was diplomate.
 He always took me with him for going shooting or playing card


( Elvis I love you )


Long after this endless summer has gone 
I'll be lonely oh so lonely 
Living only to remember you 


I'll remember too 
Your voice as soft as the warm summer breeze 
Your sweet laughter, mornings after 
Ever after, I'll remember you 


To your arms someday I'll return to stay 
Till then I will remember too 
Every bright start we made wishes upon 
Love me always, promise always 
Oooh, you'll remember too ways"


1 comment:

  1. Elvis was let down by so many people close to him in his life, the Wife, his family, his friends, his manager it was only a matter of time that he pressed the self desrruct button.
    xena1233 on YouTube

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"