Friday, March 12, 2010

Sha la la Air Best-Off

When I was born, the radio was very happy to send me his love songs !


The latest posts
The most me

Mascot song

I often come back
I always have private strong emotions

The most visual

The most mocker (kindly)

The most violent
The most charming ??

The most sumptous (music)

The most oldies

Breathtaking ( music )

So insistent

So French

Simple but Great

The most Summer atmospheric music

The most Jazz

Because of the title this post is the most hit

The most VN

The most tragic

The most cordially detest
publication forbidden :)

INTERVIEW

There a lot of Fedralita's graphics in your Blog.
Is Fedralita your Muse ?
Yes she is. But only for Shalala Air Blog.
Mr TRAN himself is fan of God, JC and the Bible.

Acting as fan of Fedralita, Shalala Air Blog has a little air of comedy, freak, teenager losing his tyre and crash but still enthusiastic and fervent, ...
I don't know if Fedralita appreciates that style of play-acting.

For the visitors, inspite of a lot of posts, she remains so silent and never comments on.
You can interpret that as a disapproval or an indifference ?
Surely, most probably or may be. I don't know.
Sometime people talks about you, but you want to stay/hide in your shell.
I don't always pick up the ringing phone.

Also, probably,  it's not always easy for her to see her graphic in a sweet and sour sauce, a pepper sauce or a ketchup sauce ... of Shalala Air.
May be she just likes a béchamel or a madeira sauce...

I only have a deal with her saying that she can say stop at any moment.
Personally I think that she has some confidence in me.
And I see that she is still my Follower.

Niki Lauda, a famous Word Formula One Champion, said to his son, a bad driver :
"You damage my name !"
Just hope that I don't damage the trademark Fedralita.
It's a simple and pretty name, and it's single in the www.
It's remarkable for that.
So I can write some joke on her graphics in my Shalala Air Blog.
But I say nothing when I post a video on Youtube.

Also you can only see the beauty of her graphics, and how Fedralita is gifted and talented, only if you see her graphics in full screen.
So Shalala Air Blog format is not a suitable place to look at.

How long does Shalala Air last ?
As long as I could find songs that could fit Fedralita graphic.
( with 1 graphic by week. I'll soon be KO )
As long as I could find some beautiful tunes.
As long as I'm not boring about bloging with music.

Shalala Air is not essential.
It is also very confidential and personal.

It's just like a perfume or a breeze.
It communicates some emotions with the song, tune, music.
It communicates some colors & shapes with some photos or the graphics of Fedralita.
It communicates some feelings with the lyrics and sometime my comments.
But a Shalala Air post is like an ice cream.
It's very good but it only lasts a moment.

I would like to start another blog.
Much more ambitious by the content.
I don't know if I'm able to do that.
I'm thinking about.
I'm not a writer.
It's not easy for me.
It's a real challenge.
It will be my true will.

How do you select your songs ?
I'm not musician.
So I just take the songs with a pleasant tune.
There are not so many.
And I can use only Youtube/Dailymotion.
The sound quality is poor.
I can't use other streaming music like Deezer,Spotify,Jiwa ... because of the geoblocking system.

I also regret that a beautiful melody often has sad lyrics about separation, unsuccessful love affairs, dissatisfaction, ... But it belongs to the cruelty of the human life ...
Shalala Air Blog can't escape from that.
I put the separation in "violence" category although the melody is sometime sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"