Friday, December 25, 2009

Fedralita : Miss Ojo


Runaway  Half-Face ! Today is Chritmas day ! Time for gifts.
Yesterday, Aurelie 8 years old, showed me a video that she tops 5 stars.
1st gift for you.



I saw why, why I die?
why I laugh, why I cry?

Here are the SOS
of an earthman in distress
I have never been grounded
I would rather be a bird
T'm wrong in my skin

Better see the world upside
best seen from above
I always confused the living
with comic
I like cravings metamorphoses
I feel something

which attracts
which attracts
which attracts upwards

the great lottery of the universe
I have not drawn the correct number
'm wrong in my skin
I do not want to be a robot
metro boulot dodo

I saw why, why I die?
reason why I cry I cry?
I think catch waves
come from another world

I'm wrong in my skin



Runaway Half-Face, 2nd gift for you.
It's a true story.
Jeanine, now in JC's sky, had a lot of affection for me ( she found me rather exotic ).
She told me that, when she was very young, she visited her parents's tomb every day.
She was so young when her parents died.
Every day, she visited the graves and didn't stop crying.
One day, a thought was coming in her heart saying:
"I love you. And I will love you. I'll give you the love that your parents cannot give to you".
Instantly, she knew that God was speaking to her.
Since then, she stopped visit the tomb and stopped crying.

In her adult life, she was teacher and took care of the young children.
She died 3 years ago.
In the peace of the love of God.

Can a woman forget her nursing child, 
that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb ? 
Yes, these may forget, yet I will not forget you !
Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; 
your walls are continually before me." (Es49)

Basic Translation :
Will a woman give up the child at her breast,
will she be without pity for the fruit of her body?
Yes, these may, but I will not let you go out of my memory.
See, your name is marked on my hands; your walls are ever before me." (Es49)


No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"