Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are you lonesome tonight





I bought this painting at Saigon ( VietNam ) a year ago.
It's expensive for a native Vietnamese ( 100 Euros ).

In the showroom of the shop, no painting striked me really.
Then I went to inside, behind the showroom.
And there, among other paintings leaning on a wall, I saw "her".
The painting is quite different from the others.

After visiting 5,6 others shops. I came back and bought her.
The taxi driver was also struck by the lady of the painting and the scenery.
He said that she is so romantic and is waiting someone.

At Nice, I takes her to the framer.
The frame costs me as much as the painting ie 100 Eu ...

When he sees the painting, he calls people all round here to see the painting !
So I am very proud of my lady.
( may be she is a kind of my lady ? ... )

Tomorrow, Decembre 31 at midnight, no one is at home, she will be all alone ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"