Monday, December 21, 2009

Fedralita : Miss Ojo



Fedralita,
Last time it was a half woman, half died and shamely cigarette smoking.
Then it was a couple coming from nowhere
Then now it's a half boy, half face, a runaway boy.
All day long, they don't stop singing :
"something inside me die"
"something inside me die"
"something inside me die"

As you know Shalala Air Company support Fedralita,
and Vatican support Theresa Mother...

I know that you have a big heart Fedralita ...
Do I have to say to Vatican that a new Theresa is born ?

Of course, I could also support the new Fedralita-Theresa graphic style.
See :

Graphic of Fedralita titled by Shalala Air Company as
"Fedralita, the new dove of the Vatican"


I'm out of range
I used to care, but Things Have Changed




Fedralita,
I hurt easy, I just don't show it
You can hurt someone and not even know it
The next sixty seconds could be like an eternity ( of shame ... )

( for the official video see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMZlB7p3kpw )



No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"