Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fedralita : Sorrow



My Fedralita is in sorrow !
It's the first time that there are tears in her drawings.

She puts under stress her fans !
And I'm no good to treat tears ( so blood like ! ).
I can just say to Phaedra the affection and the love of my God.

"For the mountains may be removed
 and the hills may shake,
 But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you,
 And My covenant of peace will not be shaken.
 Says the LORD who has compassion on you." ( Isa54:10 )



1 comment:

  1. Phaedra & Lita,
    Hope that are tears of emotion and not of sadness.
    I see the face toward the sky, the clock for time to wait, and a ticket...
    May be you are just picturing my previous post ? :)
    Hope no more serious things for you.

    With affection and fans'love for you.
    Captain TRAN

    ( another background music is set to your gallery )

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"