Sunday, December 13, 2009

Elvis and some Gospel songs




Short NEWS



Captain DutchFlyers sended me a mail :
Hi Captain,
Long time no see.
Such a busy work, especially in late of this year. Don't even have enough time to relax.
I've always tracking you shalaair blog, but it's seem a little bit leave out recently. You're busy too.
Because of going nowhere these days, I've decided to warm-up my camera by using it at my garden.
Here's the result, my first time trying close-up :-)

Hope chance to sail to the ocean again :-)
Have a nice day, Captain


Mirian will take  some photos for me of the daily way of life of the Brazilians in her town.


Marcelle keeps sending me beautiful PPS


Phaedra has a lot of works to finish.
She go to bed late, and wakes-up early at 4 AM.


Fedralita is taking care of a runaway baby ! He doesn't want to return to his family home !
On the phone, the mom cries and moans.
So Fedralita have to take care of the mom and her lost baby.
Fedralita, you have a big heart !


Anne Marie and me, were are visiting the south of France for 4 days.
I would like to visit Sienna ( around Florence ), but the forecast is bad.


Captain TRAN don't get ahead with his speech on Happiness.
He is too dreamer and disorganized !
( however interesting question : His God have to help him or he have to help his God for the speech ? )


No Internet for 4 days for me.
So keep in touch with Elvis.


Shalala Air Passengers, have a nice days.
Captain TRAN




Elvis I love you so much !!!


Rich out to Jesus


You'll never walk alone


The Wonder of You


Lead me, Guide me

4 comments:

  1. Rich out to Jesus

    "Is the life you're living filled with sorrow and despair?
    Does the future push you with its weight and its care?
    Are you tired and famished,
    Have you almost lost your way?
    Jesus will help you, just come to Him today."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll Never Walk Alone

    "Walk on through the wind
    Walk on through the rain
    Though your dreams be tossed and blown
    Walk on, walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And You'll Never Walk Alone
    You'll Never Walk Alone"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wonder of You

    "I'll guess I'll never know the reason why
    You love me as you do
    That's the wonder
    The Wonder Of You"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lead Me, Guide Me

    "For just open my eyes that I may see"

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"