Monday, December 21, 2009

Fedralita : Shalala Air


Fedralita mentions Shalala Air Company in her blog.

Fedralita,
I'm delighted !
I just receive a letter from the Director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art of New York !
As I am named in your gallery, he informs me that, I am also invited to the inauguration ceremony of the exposition of your graphics !

Spendid !
I'll be with you !
I start to buy a dinner jacket with a bow tie and a nice shoe and a double cuff. My wife will help me for the color of the shirt.

For the interview, of course, I let you the honour.

Thank you a lot  :)
I am flying ... See ...





Some days, Hollywood studios will also interest in the link of the 2 blogs ...
They will have imagination for a successul film ...:)
I'll be too old to see that but you could.

Publier le message

3 comments:

  1. Phaedra & Lita,
    I'm terribly sorry !
    It's simply a manner to say that your gallery is worth to point out.
    I've no official offer at all !
    I was simulating an invitation.

    Again forgive me for the mistake and the disappointment.
    I'm sad if you are affected.
    Because I dont't know much about you, sometimes you can consider me as a foolish.

    Could you overcome this mistake ?

    From my point of view, you are very courageos, brave and audacious to follow your graphic passion. But it is obvious also that you are very inventive and talented.

    Could you overcome my mistake ?
    Shame on me !

    Captain TRAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooooh!!!!!
    hahahahha! Ok because i got a liitle bit scared :P
    thank you hahahaha :P
    Really sweet :)
    no reason to forgive you did not a mistake at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phaedra & Lita,
    You are a good-natured.
    I can rest easy !
    I can store my sword: no need to harakiri !
    You save my life :)
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"