Friday, December 25, 2009

Fedralita : All I want ...


Graphic of Fedralita titled "All I want ..."

Really very nice and meaningful graphic.
( ... as in the good old days :) ...  )
Also the text is very beautiful.
Congratulation Fedralita !
Happy Christmas to you !


Now you have just to have a little prayer for your characters (  or for yourself  :) ...  )

The morning I wake up, before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you
While combing my hair now and wond'ring what dress to wear now
I say a little prayer for you
Forever and never you'd stay in my heart and I will love you
Forever and ever we never will part oh how I love you
Together together that's how it should be to live without you
Would only mean heart break for me

I run fot the bus dear, while riding I think of us dear
I say a little prayer for you
At work I just take time and all through my coffee break time
I say a little prayer for you
Forever forever you'd stay in my heart and I will love you
Forever and ever we never will part oh how I love you
Together together that's how it must be to live without you
Would only mean heartache for me

My darling believe me, for me there's no one but you
Please love me too
I'm in love with you
Answer my prayer
Say you love me too




1 comment:

  1. Phaedra & Lita,
    You spent hours and hours to draw, with your heart and mind
    and your personnal hope/thought/dream/...

    And I come and just stick a comment ( most of time stupid ) with a song !
    You gave me freedom to do.
    But some night I wonder If I upset you.

    Please, please Phaedra, just send me a message if something upset and hurt you. I'll cancel the post.
    So I can sleep in peace without having a nightmare.

    Consider me as a tourist that picture with his camera without understanding the inside story
    which is sometime sorrow or enthousiasm.

    Consider me as an illegal in your boat.
    And at anytime you can throw me out into the sea ( as for Jonas :) )

    Consider me as a tightrope walker walking blindfolded. I can only fall.

    I'll be so sorry if I hurt you.
    I don't want that God reproach me for being carelessly with you :)

    If you have some nightmare, some stress, some spots, some anger,
    please quickly send me the message.
    People say that the new dove of the Vatican is very charitable :)

    OK Phaedra for the deal ?
    Ok Lita for the deal ?
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"