Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Beautiful People



I have a lunch together with the people of my church.
It's also an opportunity for me to take photo with my new little big camera, a Panasonic GF1.
Until then Sephora, my daughter, uses the most my new camera !

I like the Panasonic colour. Because it's film-like.
The pictures are not bad as they are shot in indoor.
They are much more satisfying than my little compact Panasonic LX1.
However there's allways noises trouble with Panasonic.

Panasonic Firm is vey inventive.
It's the first that use stabilizing for a wide public.
It's the first that create a compact Reflex ( 4/3 format ).
They have a brilliant marketing idea :
bring together Leica lens with their electronics.
With the famous Leica brand in, the reputation is immediately done.
For some few years before, Panasonic does not exist at all in the camera market.
Now their cameras are the most sold in France.




See my beautiful friends at my church
Some pictures are luminous by Picasa.

http://picasaweb.google.com/101965187616865696218/20100321AgapePrepareParLesJeunes#slideshow/5451138294896153330
( uploaded with limited pixels )




No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"