Monday, March 8, 2010

Greece - SIFNOS Island 2/2




In the ferry back to Athens,
we met this funny french little boy with his parents.
His name is Mathis.
Sound like Henri Matisse the painter.
But I rather hear Mathis like Ricard Pastis !
an anise-flavored liqueur and apéritif from France.

Although he is very young,
he is already expert in vineyard !
Wine production methods has no secrets for him.
His grand parents are wine grower.

He loves to create the mixtures.
Of course, his parents are the first guinea pigs...
I expect that someday he will discover something very original.

He has the science.
He has the wine french culture.
He is open-minded and he is very brillant.
In fact he is a gifted child.

He said "shoot me !"
But just before I press down the button,
he moved in all directions !
My little compact camera can only have blurred pictures.
After many attempts I gave up.

This is the only photo of him, a treacherously shot
while he was not to remain on his guard.


( Key F11 for full screen )

No comments:

Post a Comment

1° Text your feeling, emotion, enthousiasm, ...
2° Select "Comment as" with "Anonymous"
3° Click on "Post Comment"